Iran protests. The Persian people protest but no one in the world is listening or taking any notice. Actually, the world is concerned about Iran and how this Islamic ruled country may affect the oil price, start a war (that will affect the oil price) and support terrorism that can affect the economy in other ways.
No one cares about the 82 million people living there in total oppression. Even less anyone cares about the 41 million women without religious, political, social, human or women’s rights.
As you can guess homosexual persons may not have an easy life in Iran. Sexual activities between members of the same sex may be punished by the death penalty.
Show your support for the Persian People!
The governors are always most afraid of the governed.
Keep them afraid!
Andy Renard, The Tipsy Red Fox
You know their government, but not the people
In the news, you can read about the “Iran oil tanker attack”, “Iran drone attack”, “Iran nuclear weapons”, etcetera. But you almost never hear anything about the millions of people living there in oppression. Now it’s time to focus on the humans!
Show your support for Iran
You can show your support for the suffering people in Iran by wearing some of our designed clothes or home decor.
Features Pullover Hoodie
- Heavyweight 255 gram (9 oz) preshrunk cotton rich fleece made from 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester.
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs.
- Ethically sourced following the World Responsible Apparel Practices Standards.
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy go 2 sizes up.
- Buy it online: Pullover Hoodie freedom for Iran.
- The front panel is an edge-to-edge custom printed just for you.
- Sublimation transfer print technique embeds dye into the fabric allowing it to stay soft and drapey.
- The option of black or white back panel, sleeves and binding.
- Slightly sheer 100% Polyester chiffon with silky hand feel, ideal for wearing as a layering piece with your faithful cami or bralette.
- Loose cropped boxy style fit.
- Buy it online: Chiffon Top – The Iranian government is afraid of the people.
Features Classic T-Shirt
- Classic, generous, boxy fit.
- Solid colors are 100% preshrunk cotton, heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester, denim heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
- Fabric weight: 5.3 oz (180 gram) heavyweight.
- Double-needle hems and neck band for durability.
- Ethically sourced.
- Buy it online: Classic T-Shirt that supports the women of Iran.
Wall hanging for freedom in Iran
Features Wall Tapestry
- 100% lightweight polyester.
- Printed top, finished edge, fine line detail and intense vivid colors.
- Cold gentle machine wash, line or tumble dry on low, don’t bleach or iron.
- Call it a wall tapestry or a wall hanging, it’s awesome either way.
- Buy it online: Wall Tapestry for freedom in Iran!
This wall decor is available in three different sizes:
- Small 60 x 52 inches (152 x 130 cm)
- Medium 80 x 68 (203 x 173 cm)
- Large 104 x 88 (264 x 224 cm)
The former governors, in contrast, had laid heavy burdens on the people, demanding a daily ration of food and wine, besides forty pieces of silver. Even their assistants took advantage of the people. But because I feared God, I did not act that way.
NEHEMIAH, GOVERNOR OF PERSIAN JUDEA (465-424 BC)
THE HOLY BIBLE, BOOK OF NEHEMIAH 5:15
This product is available to buy at:
The post Iran protests – Clothes and items to support freedom appeared first on The Tipsy Red Fox.